Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PPD: ) Exclusive Interview with Nicky Quba: Super Producer, Sheeba Alam and Making Moves in the Entertainment Industry

Recently, PressPass had the chance to interview Super Music Producer, "Nicky Quba". read below:


Interview with Nicky Quba:

PPD) I'm glad you took the time to interview with us nicky;

Nicky Quba: Really? (laughs)

PPD) Hows everything?

Nicky Quba: Cool

PPD) Here at PressPass we were unaware of your involvement with so many hit records<

Nicky Quba: I have a tendency to use aliases on the publishing, I really wanted to remain in the background with a new artist.

PPD) So you have aliases?

Nicky Quba: (laughs) Actually yes, I got that from Prince

PPD) Prince?

Nicky Quba: I met Prince, when I was struggling with alot of things and he said, "hide within the music to express your emotions about someone you love", and so thats what I did

PPD) Well, recently I had the opportunity to hear one of the songs you wrote for Raheem DeVaughn, entitled, "You"

Nicky Quba: Really, (laughs), When Raheem heard it, he loved it and the record company went bananas

PPD) I'm still grooving that record

Nicky Quba: (laughs) It's a crazy story attached to that song

PPD) Thats a deep emotional song

Nicky Quba: I wrote it after I met this girl named Sheeba Alam from Chicago, who lived in Hollywood


We'll have more of this interview with Super Producer- Nicky Quba
listen Below;
Song- You- performed by Raheem DeVaughn